Drawing on hundreds of projects throughout East and the Horn of Africa region, Daytam Research & Consulting uses its scientific expertise to build capacity at institutions struggling with sustainable development, we deliver:
- Training Need Assessment
- Pre and Post Training Evaluation
- Module Design and Development
- Management Development Trainings
- Leadership Development Programs
- Skill-based Professional Development Trainings
- Entrepreneurship Skills Building Programs
Daytam boasts an extensive hands-on experience in the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT)-phases of the training cycle- from Analysis, Designing, Development, Implementation to Evaluation of training courseware in Peace-building and Good Governance.
Our training methodology is highly interactive skewed towards a participatory approach dominating over the conventional lecture approaches.
The approaches undertaken by our trainers include case studies, group works and discussions among various creative psychosocial approaches recommended for adult training.